The straw potatoes’ nests are very easily and quickly prepared. No need to pre-cook the potatoes or anything. They are grated raw and cooked directly thus a quick cooking time.
Andouillette is a French sausage made out of the pork’s intestine. Other ingredients include wine, onions and spices. In the past andouillette was more commonly made with veal meat. You can accompany the andouillette with mustard or a mustard sauce. They go very well together.
On our Instagram account imbirnij_prjanik_taganrog asked us for the recipe.
So here is our recipe of andouillette and straw potatoes’ nests for 3 persons. The french recipe !
Ingredients for the andouillette and straw potatoes’ nests
- 3 andouillettes (or other sausages)
- 4 average-sized potatoes
- 1 egg
- A few branches of parsley
- Salt, pepper
Preparation of the andouillette and straw’ potatoes nests
- Preheat the oven on grill mode
- Peal the potatoes, wash them and grate them
- Wash the parsley and dry it
- Remove the parsley leaves from the branches
- Finely chop the parsley leaves
- In a bowl beat the egg
- Add the grated potatoes, the parsley, salt and pepper to the egg
- Mix well
- Cover a plate with paper towel
- Slightly oil an oven dish
- Put the sausages in the dish and then the dish in the oven
- Heat oil in a pan
- Put a heavy tablespoon of the potatoes’ preparation in the pan and flatten it
- Add other tablespoons if you’re pan is big enough
- Let cook a few minutes, then flip each nest over and let cook the other side a few other minutes
- Don’t forget to take a look at the sausages to see if you need to flip them
- Remove te nests from the pan and put them on the prepared plate
- If needed add oil in the pan and continue cooking the nests as explained previously
- Remove the sausages from the oven and serve everything warm
Our online presences
A comment, an opinion, a little hello… are always appreciated, and above all we are attentive to your ideas, reproaches… to make this blog and our presence on the net evolve.
Also if you cook or bake one of our recipes, indicate us the link of your publication or send us the photo of your realization to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the recipe, we will try to add it to the original recipe by indicating that you are the cook😉